Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Change in Direction

I've come to realize that the struggles, illnesses, losses, heart brakes and the like have all been the fertilizer that has allowed me to grow into who I am at this moment in time.  I'm not sure if I'm in full bloom yet but I feel the buds pushing forth.  It feels like all of a sudden all the little inspirational sayings I have collected and the kind words from those I love are actually starting to stick, one word and thought at a time. I feel gratitude for the journey on which I've been and the light that began like the thinnest thread of silver working its way out of the clouds.  I appreciate the time I have to reflect and hopefully learn, once and for the most part, to leave the old struggles and hardships behind me.  I believe I am ready to accept the lessons and strength I have gleaned from the hard times and leave the rest. I am ready to cling to those I love who have helped me keep my head out of the water. 

With all that said, I intend to start sharing more of my journey and the bumps and beauty I encounter.  

1 comment: