Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I have Arthritis and this has helped so much!!

Linda turned me on to Tulsi tea.  It is made from the Holy Basil leaves and let me tell you, it has changed my life!!  The first 3 weeks of taking it, I lost 10lbs in swelling!  I suffer so much when I am swollen.  It is miserable.  I am amazed at the benefits of this great herb.  Nothing has ever helped as much and believe me, I have tried EVERYTHING!!
So, in doing some research I found:

"Holy basil or Tulsi is a sacred plant that is found in most Hindu homes. Its medicinal value is immense and has been mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic texts."
"Holy basil has anti inflammatory properties and it relieves joint pain that occurs due to gout, arthritis and osteoporosis. It can be consumed in form of tulsi tea and juice or you can simply chew fresh basil leaves to treat inflammation."

See article @ http://www.searchherbalremedy.com/the-top-6-natural-anti-inflammatory-herbs/#Holy_Basil

Also see http://www.herbslist.net/holy-basil.html

This herb is great for depression, Colds, Asthma, Gas and Bloating, I feel so much better since I have been drinking it that I am amazed!
My mom started drinking it and her ankle swelling has all but disappeared.
So check out this awesome tea and see for yourself!
I love the Chai Masala flavor and the Pomegranite the best.  You can find it at health food stores and on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment